Connecting to Gmail Inbox
Please not that information provided here is about connecting to
external service, and might be outdated if external service will
We are not responsible for Gmail operations, as it only
periodically checks for new emails. It should work quite reliable
To import messages to Gmail Inbox please follow steps below.
Important aspects are marked with red line.
- Click gear icon and choose settings
- From tabs select Accounts and Import
- Usually need to scroll a bit, then click Add a mail account
- Remember to set username as entire e-mail address
- Enter your password
- Set pop server to mail.maslosoft.com
- Port is required to be 995
- Check to always use secure connection
- Messages you send to a Send mail as address appear as unread in your Inbox.
- Messages you send to a Send mail as address also appear in your Sent Mail.
- Messages you receive from a Send mail as address also appear in your Sent Mail.
- If you receive a message from a Send mail as address and you click Reply, the To: field is filled with your primary address.
- If you receive a message from a group that uses the same address as your Send mail as address, and you click Reply All, the To: field does not include the address of the group that sent the message.
For more information please visit: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1710338
Enter SMTP server mail.maslosoft.com
Set port to 587
Enter full email address as username
Check to use secure connection using TLS